Founded in 2017, Isle-Fly is a leading private air charter solution for Islanders flying throughout the Channel Islands, UK and the Continent. Operating aircraft to the highest commercial standards of maintenance, training and insurance under a UK CAA Air Operators Certificate, we have quickly established our reputation as a trusted, efficient and cost-effective travel solution for private individuals and corporate customers.
Full-time King Air Charter Pilot
The successful candidate, to be based in Jersey, will have an EASA licence and at least 1500 flying hours (to include single crew experience) and have local Entitled or Entitled to Work residential status.
This position requires the ability to:-
Operate single crew
Operate in a fast moving charter environment where routes and destinations are highly variable
Act alone in organising, planning and executing flights
Interact with corporate and high net worth clients and convey the professional approach required by a licensed charter organisation
Act as a positive member of a small team
Be flexible to work patterns required by ad-hoc charter at short notice
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent individual to join our small but expanding team. The work is variable, non-scheduled and would provide the right candidate with a highly rewarding and interesting experience.
For more details please email Paul Sabin, Director of Flight Operations on email@example.com
The successful candidate, to be based in Jersey, will need to have local Entitled or Entitled to Work residential status and must be able to work as part of a small team in all aspects of aircraft charter.
- Proven flight planning and operational experience, ideally gained within a Business Aviation environment
- Excellent communication skills with a range of audiences, including senior management and VVIP clients.
- A sound knowledge of aircraft charter and quoting would be an advantage
- Verbal and written fluency in English is essential.
- General office support and admin
- Working hours are flexible and would require weekend availability
For more details, please email Colin Wright, Commercial Director on firstname.lastname@example.org